- It is considered immature to smile in Bangladesh and as a result people don’t smile much. By Bangladesh standards, all my friends are immature especially with their meme-loving lives. In the same country, the left hand is considered to be unclean. The right hand is used when eating, passing food, or things. In other words if you are left-handed and happy, you cant just survive in Bangladesh.
- In 2008, a beach was stolen in Jamaica. Someone just took all the sand, loaded it in 500 truckloads and bolted. The beach at Coral Springs, in Jamaica’s northern parish of Trelawny, was 400 metres of white sand. How can you not love humans! This is officially the SI unit of Roho Chafu.
- In Samoa, it is crime by law to forget your wife’s birthday. Yes, your wife’s birthday not even wedding anniversary. I can now officially confirm that crime is relative. Bring this to Kenya, and we might as well have our first female president. All men will be in prison!
- Talking of prisons, in San Marino, there were only 6 prisoners as of January 2018. The number of people convicted is always less than 15. I will just leave that there.
- In Morocco, traditionally, the liver Is the symbol of love. So people would say they love you with all their liver, not heart. Needless to say, I always knew the heart is overrated.
- Papua new guinea speaks around 820 languages (12% of languages in the world) most of any country in the world. Interesting statistic here, I hope tribalism is reading this.
- In Bulgaria they shake their head to mean yes and nod to mean no. Well, I am also confused.
- One American consumes the same amount of resources as 32 Kenyans each year. Sisi ni kuumia tunaumia.
- Kiribati Country lies at the center of the earth and within all the four hemispheres. They are the first to see both the sun and the new year. Lucky humans.
- In Barbados there is a National Holiday called National Rihanna Day, celebrated on 22nd February. I wouldn’t be surprised if most people in Barbados don’t know who Rihanna is, but who cares. A holiday is a holiday.
AnonymousJuly 5, 2019
Fun facts ?
Kanjaaaa?July 5, 2019
Bangladesh and their maturity??
Brian SigilaiJuly 5, 2019
I’m not surprised buddy, haha
Babito DishonJuly 6, 2019
Haha bro, where do I send the $10??
RaphaelJuly 6, 2019
For sure wondering of San Marino, how possible is to just have only 15 convicted, comparing to Kenya. Where did we err? I think this is the fact that has shocked me, otherwise I could have come for $10.
AnonymousJuly 21, 2019
Interesting facts here about various countries. We are different, diverse and beautiful. While googling how to behave while at a buffet sometime ago, I came to learn that in some countries it’s considered bad manners to finish all the food in the plate. In other countries, it’s different, you have to totally clear the plate to show gratitude to the host.
Shauryne SimJuly 29, 2019
I wouldn’t survive in Bangladesh ???? but I’d really love to be in Samoa
BAugust 26, 2019